COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team members. We are actively following the Guidelines of Health Authorities and have taken proactive steps to help keep our community safe.
Masks or face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public settings and retail stores.
We kindly remind guests to ensure they are maintaining a two metre distance from others at all times. When lining up at store entrances please follow the floor decals in place. Throughout the centre we have enhanced our janitorial practices to meet the highest industry standards in cleaning protocols. Hand sanitization stations can be found at each
entrance and throughout the centre.
Please do not enter our property if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, contact public health and follow the instructions of your local health authority.
Here are some of the additional protocols we have in place to keep our guests safe:
• All building occupants must maintain a physical distance of two metres from one another wherever possible
• Signage is present throughout the common areas, reminding patrons to wear a mask at all times
• Decals are placed outside of store entrances to maintain line-ups within designated areas and are separated by two metres in all directions
• Elevators are limited to two people at a time
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
• All building occupants must wear a mask or face covering that covers their nose/mouth/chin
• Security will actively monitor and enforce this requirement
CHECK-IN & SCREENING
• We ask that anyone experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting us, contact Public Health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
• Enhanced janitorial practices are in place, and high touchpoint cleaning is completed frequently.
• Washrooms are re-stocked / disinfected frequently
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed at each entrance area
• Curbside Pickup is available for: T&T, London Drugs, Bed Bath and Beyond, as well as a
common curbside parking zone by Indigo.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.